RKT Tholen also supplies its services to greenhouse horticulture. In this market, plastic pipes are used for water treatment, recovery and transport. In addition to water transport, CO2 must also be supplied to speed up the growth process of the plants and natural gas for the heating of the greenhouses. Plastic is the appropriate material for purpose.
In the process industry, plastic pipes are used in various applications, often in water management systems of companies. It is also possible to opt for plastic to transport CO2. RKT Tholen supports its customers in all these facets with the necessary knowledge and experience. From there, the right product will always be delivered with the highest quality requirements that are necessary in this market.
RKT International B.V. developed the SWAPE Barrier for sustainable heating and cooling piping systems such as district heating. The SWAPE Barrier blocks the piping systems in case of insulation damage.
Commissioned by our Belgian client Farys we converted several steel flanges by ISO 21809 with a PU injection.
Development, supply and installation of GRE pipe and filter for freshwater inlet. Project ‘Kierbesluit’, Goeree Overflakkee (NL).
On St. Maarten, RKT International BV installed a 3 km long water supply pipeline, commissioned by MNO Vervat International, for the desalination factory in diameter DN500 SDR17 HDPE-100.
- Commissioned by Cofely West Industrie B.V.
- Old steel supplementation pipes along reservoir A and B replaced by GRE pipes
- Prefabrication by Wavin/FPI, installation by Rombouts commissioned by and in collaboration with Cofely West Industrie B.V., Dordrecht branch
- Realised in April 2010 by 2 teams of approx. 8 men
- Renovation of the concrete on the chemical disposal chute